Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Project X

Hi all !!

I am in need for an Insane Web Designer, a Wicked Photographer, Female Alternative Models ( Locally or Internationally ), My Tattoo Canvases and Sinners - For a long term project which I am working on.

Web Designers, Photographers and Female Alternative Models, pls send me your portfolios. The rest, just let me know why I should ink your Rotting Carcasses - Email to - Immortal_Tattoos@mail.com

( Ladies who wanna model but can't travel to Singapore, don't worry !! Just get back to me and we will work something out )

Guys and Gals clothing lines - Join Us !!

- Latrommi Clothing -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also looking for anyone who wants to get Devils, Demons or anything related to Darkness tattoos, here is your chance !!

October Sacrifice 2010 !!

- I am charging $66 per session ( usual $300 ) for the first 6 people who are interested !!

So email me now - Immortal_Tattoos@mail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flyer Distributors Wanted !!

$5/hr - Minimum 3 hrs. 2-3 times a week !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment