Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures from the New Shop!

Hey Kids! So things are going really, really well at the new shop. It's quieter. There are zero bike kids leaning their rides on my windows. I'm having a good time! You should definitely come check it out. Things will be more "home-y" at this shop since I've got some room to spread out. Get this, I'm even getting a couch. I know, it's serious. Figured I'd show you some tattoos I've worked on since the move, which was nearly two weeks ago.

Also, I'm going to be available this Sunday and Monday (August 1st & 2nd) if anyone would like to get some work done. Normally, I'm not open Sunday or Monday, but I'll be around decorating and what-not, so I figure "why not do a few tattoos?" Email me if you're interested.

Hope to see you all in here soon, one way or another!







No comments:

Post a Comment